Many small and medium retailers think that implementing an ERP system will be an enormous and costly undertaking. In this guide you’ll find out how a total ERP system can be reduced into bite-sized implementations targeted at key competitive areas.
Learn how an ERP system can be used to:
- Connect buyers and planners to SKU-level sales information in real time
- Control product movement throughout the supply chain
- Maintain a competitive pricing program
- Enable insights into CRM activity that go beyond card and point based loyalty programs
- Adopt multi-touch channels that allow consumers to perform transactions from anywhere in the store