The Advantage of a Single
End-to-End ERP Software
Forging a seamless connection between your Point of Sale, accounting software and inventory system is essential for a jewelry store chain managing multiple locations.
It makes life easier for both employees and head office, resulting in better run stores and better customer experiences. A streamlined, unified system also eliminates gaps in communication that can cause security vulnerabilities.
How Will ERP Benefit Jewelry Store Businesses?
The tangible benefits of a comprehensive ERP solution are quite significant.
Promotional Offer Management
Magstar’s system is designed with an understanding of how important promotional offers are to jewelry stores and their customers.
- Run multiple overlapping promotions simultaneously
- Manage the sending of flyers to customer addresses collected in Magstar’s CRM
- Automatically ensure stock availability of items connected to promotions
- Monitor and manage promotional pricing, preventing discounts on incorrect items
- Combine regular seasonal offers for all customers (like Valentine’s Day) with targeted offers for individuals (like an upcoming anniversary)
Intelligent Inventory Management
By monitoring and ordering inventory using an automated system designed for jewelry store users, you can:
- Quickly identify understocked items
- Automate replenishment and distribution
- Accommodate limited space and maximize visibility of best-selling items
- Match inventory to the unique needs and demands of each of your locations
- Place, track and manage special orders and backorders
Premium quality customer service is one of the hallmarks of the successful jewelry store retailer. Thinking beyond the storefront, an omnichannel experience improves a retailer’s ability to cater to their customer and earn their loyalty.
- Browse for items online or on a mobile device and ensure the items they want are in stock in your store for when they come in to their preferred location
- Call or go online to place an order to be delivered to a store for an item not currently in stock
- Reserve a consultation with a customer service representative ahead of time
- Create online shopping baskets ahead of time to send to the store and have set aside and ready to view on by the time they arrive at the indicated location
Secure Point of Sale with Integrated, Perpetual Accounting
The products that jewelry retailers carry are extremely valuable; to complement your physical safeguards, Magstar’s software comes built in with digital safeguards.
- Live updating of the accounting books from every single transaction
- Barcode scanning and product photos in the product page to prevent selling products for incorrect prices due to human error
- Discounts above 80% disabled for regular sales associates
- Tracking of voided sales and returns, creating a paper trail for every action taken at a register
Track and Understand Buying Patterns
Sell more by gathering deep, meaningful insights about the communities you serve and their tastes from location to location, utilizing your valuable shelf space for the products that sell best.
- Collect customer information into Magstar’s CRM just by scanning an ID
- Aggregate your sales data from the POS to track jewelry trends and seasonalities
- Use reporting and analytics to enable and improve distribution planning
- Track the performance of sales and marketing campaigns to see what’s working, ensuring your marketing communications are reaching the right people with the right offers
- Tailor your offerings from store to store, getting down to granular variations that maximize loyalty within unique communities
- Utilize loyalty programs and gift cards to gather more data and to develop stronger relationships with customers, anticipating moments like birthdays, anniversaries, and other significant life events
Product Development Driven
by Jewelry Best Practices
You’re not just any other retailer – your business comes with unique challenges that call for specialized solutions, and Magstar understands that. The solution comes preconfigured with the core fields, reports and automated workflows that all jewelry stores need.
Magstar has spent thirty years establishing close relationships with its existing clients in the jewelry retailer industry, driving improvements and changes to give them the best possible technology for their specific needs. It’s through these relationships that we are able to incorporate many industry-specific best practices into our software development.
Boost profits with at-the-register automatic offer suggestions based on loyalty member transaction histories, checking to see if there’s anything currently in store that would appeal to them based on their past purchases.
Maintain the right mix and balance at each individual store by using automated inventory management that orders smaller amounts of slow-selling product and anticipates the days you tend to have high sales volumes, preparing ahead of time.
Put your mind at ease with built-in security features that prevent loss of product or misreported sales at every point in your business from the register to the warehouse.
Magstar’s deep experience in the retail industry is one of the reasons we’ve stayed with them for twenty years. Vivah Jewelry
We Don’t Believe In “One Size Fits All”
Other ERP solutions expect you to fit into their mold. We offer you the software features we know all jewelry stores need while understanding that your business is still unique and should be treated that way.
Our team brings decades of jewelry retail experience to the table - that means if you want something done, we either already know how to make it happen or else we’re confident we can figure it out. We’re not happy unless you have exactly what you need for your business to flourish.
Complete Customization to Suit Your Needs
Magstar Total Retail is highly customizable and will be tailored to accomplish exactly what you need it to. We work closely with you to really understand your business and how the software can be further configured to simplify and streamline your operations.
Magstar has the capability, in terms of both technology and knowledge, to continually take us to the next level as we grow and find we’re ready to expand and improve our systems. Zenny Badree, Vivah Jewelry
ERP as Part of Your Expansion Roadmap
You have ambitions for your business and you want to see it grow.
Multi-location jewelry store owners choose Magstar because of our successful track record of helping clients to expand and open new locations with minimized difficulty.
We start you off with what you need, when you need it, and add features and capabilities as your operations grow. No wasted money on having to reinvest in a new software solution down the road.
Leveraging Intelligent Automation
Magstar’s solution offers a number of ways to save you and your employees valuable time, and the key to them is automation. As your luggage jewelry chain grows and you add locations and employees, daily processes like sales reports, payroll tracking, ordering and distribution become less feasible to do manually.
Magstar has the ability to shift these tasks from a manual to an automatic process as you need them, helping to reduce the pains of expansion so you can focus on maintaining your success.
When you have a small amount of stores, it’s easy to just do everything manually. Over time, though, manual processes become less and less efficient – not to mention the technology available to you is getting better and better. Zenny Badree of Vivah Jewelry