The Advantage of a Single
End-to-End ERP Software
Forging a seamless connection between your Point of Sale, accounting software and inventory system is essential for a retailer managing multiple locations.
It makes life easier for both employees and head office, resulting in a smoother experience for your customers, but it also eliminates gaps in communication that can be security vulnerabilities.
How Will ERP Benefit Luggage Retail Businesses?
The tangible benefits of a comprehensive ERP solution are quite significant.
Detailed Product Profiles
Customers are increasingly looking for specialized luggage, either as a fashion accessory or for specific type of travel. Magstar’s product profiles utilize a size and color matrix and are preconfigured to contain the details essential to your operations as a luggage retailer, including:
- Luggage type
- Overhead compartment compatible
- Volume capacity
- Niche details like anti-theft features or laptop compartment
Intelligent Inventory Management
By monitoring and ordering inventory using an automated system designed for luggage retail users, you can:
- Quickly identify understocked items
- Automate replenishment and distribution
- Accommodate limited space and maximize visibility of best-selling items
- Match inventory to the unique needs and demands of each of your locations
- Order using grid purchasing and grid distribution, taking advantage of Magstar’s cross-application color and size matrix on all products
The more flexible you can be in how a customer buys from you, the more opportunities you get to sell products and the happier the customer is.
Magstar’s Omnichannel ERP solution interfaces with web and mobile solutions and when integrated with all your channels can allow your customers to:
- Browse for items online or on a mobile device and ensure the items they want are in stock in your store for when they come in to their preferred location
- Call or go online to place an order to be picked up in store for a size or color not currently in stock
- Purchase an item that is out of stock at a particular location from an alternate location or have the item shipped directly to the customer
- Buy items in the physical store and have them shipped to a home or business location
Style Analysis and Management
Fashion retailers aren’t going to stock the exact same product year after year the way other retailers do; in order to track trends and understand local target markets over long periods of time, Magstar provides the ability to perform analytics based on any number of data points.
- Which are your top performing designers?
- Are your customers more motivated by style or by brand name?
- Are certain colors more in demand in specific cities or during certain seasons?
- What consistencies in strong sellers can you find across various brand names?
- Which of your products is best benefited by having a more prominent space in the store?
Promotional Offer Management
Strategic marketing promotions are part of making sure your store is the first thing on people’s minds when they need a new piece of luggage, and the Magstar system is designed to accommodate and incorporate everything you need to manage when you run a promotion.
- Run multiple overlapping promotions simultaneously
- Manage the sending of flyers to customer addresses collected in Magstar’s CRM
- Automatically ensure stock availability of items connected to promotions
- Combine regular seasonal offers for all customers (like summer vacation promotions) with targeted offers for individuals (like branded kids’ bags for customers you know have children)
Product Development Driven
by Fashion Retailer Best Practice
You’re not just any other retailer – your business comes with unique challenges that call for specialized solutions, and Magstar understands that. The solution comes preconfigured with the core fields, reports and automated workflows that all luggage and accessory retailers need.
Magstar has spent thirty years establishing close relationships with its existing clients in the fashion and luggage retail industry, driving improvements and changes to give them the best possible technology for their specific needs. It’s through these relationships that we are able to incorporate many industry-specific best practices into our software development.
Boost profits with at-the-register cross-sell offer suggestions based on product groupings and transaction histories, checking to see if there’s anything currently in store that would appeal to them based on their past purchases.
Maintain the right mix and balance at each individual store by using automated inventory management athat orders smaller amounts of slow-selling product and anticipates when you’re at risk of running low when an item gets a spike of popularity.
Slice your data however you want to look at it, employing a business intelligence suite that understands luggage and accessory retailers need to study trends by any number of style-related details and not just by individual products or brands.
Magstar’s deep experience in the retail industry is one of the reasons we’ve stayed with them for twenty years. Vivah Jewelry
We Don’t Believe In “One Size Fits All”
Other ERP solutions expect you to fit into their mold. We offer you the software features we know all luggage stores need while understanding that your business is still unique and should be treated that way.
Our team brings decades of fashion retail experience to the table - that means if you want something done, we either already know how to make it happen or else we’re confident we can figure it out. We’re not happy unless you have exactly what you need for your business to flourish.
Complete Customization to Suit Your Needs
Magstar Total Retail is highly customizable and will be tailored to accomplish exactly what you need it to. We work closely with you to really understand your business and how the software can be further configured to simplify and streamline your operations.
Magstar never says no – if we need a customization done, they make it happen. Lauren Vena, Passion Vines
ERP as Part of Your Expansion Roadmap
You have ambitions for your business and you want to see it grow.
Multi-location luggage and accessories store owners choose Magstar because of our successful track record of helping clients to expand and open new locations with minimized difficulty.
We start you off with what you need, when you need it, and add features and capabilities as your operations grow. No wasted money on having to reinvest in a new software solution down the road.
Leveraging Intelligent Automation
Magstar’s solution offers a number of ways to save you and your employees valuable time, and the key to them is automation. As your luggage retail chain grows and you add locations and employees, daily processes like sales reports, payroll tracking, ordering and distribution become less feasible to do manually.
Magstar has the ability to shift these tasks from a manual to an automatic process as you need them, helping to reduce the pains of expansion so you can focus on maintaining your success.
We picked Magstar because we wanted to get something we could grow with – something designed for a bigger enterprise that we could start small with and expand into as needed. John Colantonio from Mister Safety Shoes