FIELDS Canada Has Full Control Over Store Inventory with Total POS
When they opened a new store, like any mid-sized retailer, FIELDS Canada, wanted full control and visibility over their store inventory. With 62 locations and a warehouse, FIELDS needed a solution that could generate detailed reports across the enterprise, download any product changes to the store quickly and effortlessly, and simplify inventory logistics for staff.
With Magstar’s Total POS system, their new store was up and running after a day’s work and synced in real-time all inventory and reports with their existing Total Retail and Total Warehouse application at head-office.
The benefits of Total POS for FIELDS:
- Full control over store inventory
- Track inventory levels
- Real-time reporting capabilities
- Enables quick decision-making
- Quickly find product by SKU #
Use in conjunction with mobile handhelds to:
- Receive shipment
- Check inventory levels
- Instantly check product pricing
- Save 10 hrs/week on admin
Watch the success story to learn how Total POS further simplified management at store level.
- How Indiana’s Third Largest Liquor Store Chain Brought 37 Locations into the Digital AgeWhen they opened a new store, FIELDS Canada wanted [...]
- How Cap n’ Cork Manages 15 Locations While Staying a Fan Favorite in the CommunityWhen they opened a new store, FIELDS Canada wanted [...]
- Interview with Automotive Art Executives on Tackling the Biggest Challenges of Global ExpansionWe spoke with Hugh Blades and Doug Armstrong of [...]