How FIELDS Canada Reduced Inventory Cycle Time by 70%!
FIELDS Canada, a discount retail chain with 62 locations across Western Canada, opened their FHC Logistics Distribution Centre in 2015 in order to manage their inventory in-house. With 500k boxes being processed per year, FIELDS needed a system that they can rely on to accurately maintain their inventory on a daily basis.
Magstar’s solution, Total Warehouse, an inventory management solution, was a perfect fit as it enabled them to track pallets in real time and gain inventory visibility that they didn’t have before.
Benefits of Total Warehouse for FIELDS:
- Real-time visibility into inventory
- Reduced time to store by 14+ days
- Reduced cycle time by 70%
- Paperless warehouse – no more missing pallets
- Simple ship-to-store process
- Instant Purchase Order creation
- View inventory trends across peak seasons
To learn more about the hardware and software solutions used to help FIELDS manage their supply chain, click to watch the video success story.
- How FIELDS Canada Reduced Inventory Cycle Time by 70%!With 500k boxes being processed per year, FIELDS chose [...]
- How Cap n’ Cork Manages 15 Locations While Staying a Fan Favorite in the CommunityWith 500k boxes being processed per year, FIELDS chose [...]
- Bartell Drugs ERP Case Study: Warehouse Management for DrugstoresBartell Drugs turned to Magstar’s Total Warehouse to centralize [...]