The Advantage of a Single
End-to-End ERP Software
Forging a seamless connection between your Point of Sale, accounting software and inventory system is essential for a retailer managing multiple locations.
It makes life easier for both employees and head office, resulting in a smoother experience for your customers, but it also eliminates gaps in communication that can be security vulnerabilities.
How Will ERP Benefit Party Supply Store Businesses?
The tangible benefits of a comprehensive ERP solution are quite significant.
Customer Relationship Management and Loyalty
For stores whose business model thrives on helping their customers to celebrate special moments, excellent customer relationship management is a must.
- Utilize loyalty programs and gift cards to gather more data and to develop stronger relationships with customers, anticipating moments like birthdays, weddings, and other significant life events that don’t fall on the same day for every customer
- For corporate customers, keep track of their preferences and annual parties to allow easy reordering and planning for their managers
- Reward frequent shoppers with on-receipt coupons that encourage emotional loyalty
- Keep a vast database of important dates and automatically email promotions to people coming up on an annual milestone, knowing who celebrates what
Promotional Offer Management
Strategic marketing promotions are part of making sure your store is the first thing on people’s minds when they need to throw a party, and the Magstar system is designed to accommodate and incorporate everything you need to manage when you run a promotion.
- Run multiple overlapping promotions simultaneously
- Manage the sending of flyers to customer addresses collected in Magstar’s CRM Automatically ensure stock availability of items connected to promotions
- Combine regular seasonal offers for all customers (like New Year’s Eve) with targeted offers for individuals (like an upcoming anniversary)
- Send offers to the most relevant customers, targeting the right people with the right offers
Intelligent Inventory Management
At busy seasonal times, being able to manage and monitor inventory so that supplies are constantly in stock can help your stores to develop a reputation as the go-to place that always has what customers need on hand.
- Quickly identify understocked items that are selling fast
- Automate replenishment and distribution, both from warehouse and between stores
- Accommodate limited space and maximize visibility of best-selling items
- Match inventory to the unique needs and demands of each of your locations
- Reduce order sizes on items that are slow sellers
Whether your customers are throwing a deeply personal party or a large business event, making their lives as easy as possible is the best way to ensure they come back to your store the next time they need to celebrate. Modern omnichannel capabilities are the key to outshining the competition when it comes to convenience.
Magstar’s Omnichannel ERP solution interfaces with web and mobile solutions and when integrated with all your channels can allow your customers to:
- Browse for items online or on a mobile device and ensure the items they want are in stock in your store for when they come in to their preferred location
- Call ahead to a store and set aside items for them to come in and purchase later
- Call or go online to place an order to be delivered to a store for items not currently in stock
- Make a purchase in-store and have the items (like heavy or bulky amounts of supplies) shipped to a home address, business address, or event location
- Purchase items either in-store or online and arrange to have them delivered later to the event location on the day of the party
Track and Understand Buying Patterns
Sell more by gathering deep, meaningful insights about the communities you serve and their tastes from location to location, utilizing your valuable shelf space for the products that sell best.
- Collect customer information into Magstar’s CRM just by scanning an ID
- Aggregate your sales data from the POS to track the trends and seasonalities
- Use reporting and analytics to enable and improve distribution planning
- Track the performance of sales and marketing campaigns to see what’s working, ensuring your marketing communications are reaching the right people with the right offers
- Tailor your offerings from store to store, understanding which communities get most excited about which holidays and getting down to granular variations that maximize loyalty and sales and minimize unsold stock
Product Development Driven
by Party Supply Store Best Practices
You’re not just any other retailer – your business comes with unique challenges that call for specialized solutions, and Magstar understands that. The solution comes preconfigured with the core fields, reports and automated workflows that all party supply stores need.
Magstar has spent thirty years establishing close relationships with its existing clients in the party supply store industry, driving improvements and changes to give them the best possible technology for their specific needs. It’s through these relationships that we are able to incorporate many industry-specific best practices into our software development.
Boost profits with at-the-register automatic offer suggestions based on loyalty member transaction histories, checking to see if there’s anything currently in store that would appeal to them based on their past purchases.
Maintain the right mix and balance at each individual store by using automated inventory management that orders smaller amounts of slow-selling product and anticipates the days you tend to have high sales volumes, preparing ahead of time.
Track a vast number of fields in the customer relationship module, including:
Magstar’s deep experience in the retail industry is one of the reasons we’ve stayed with them for twenty years. Vivah Jewelry
We Don’t Believe In “One Size Fits All”
Other ERP solutions expect you to fit into their mold. We offer you the software features we know all party supply stores need while understanding that your business is still unique and should be treated that way.
Our team brings decades of retail experience to the table - that means if you want something done, we either already know how to make it happen or else we’re confident we can figure it out. We’re not happy unless you have exactly what you need for your business to flourish.
Complete Customization to Suit Your Needs
Magstar Total Retail is highly customizable and will be tailored to accomplish exactly what you need it to. We work closely with you to really understand your business and how the software can be further configured to simplify and streamline your operations.
Magstar never says no – if we need a customization done, they make it happen. Lauren Vena, Passion Vines
ERP as Part of Your Expansion Roadmap
You have ambitions for your business and you want to see it grow.
Multi-location party supply store owners choose Magstar because of our successful track record of helping clients to expand and open new locations with minimized difficulty.
We start you off with what you need, when you need it, and add features and capabilities as your operations grow. No wasted money on having to reinvest in a new software solution down the road.
Leveraging Intelligent Automation
Magstar’s solution offers a number of ways to save you and your employees valuable time, and the key to them is automation. As your party supply store chain grows and you add locations and employees, daily processes like sales reports, payroll tracking, ordering and distribution become less feasible to do manually.
Magstar has the ability to shift these tasks from a manual to an automatic process as you need them, helping to reduce the pains of expansion so you can focus on maintaining your success.
We picked Magstar because we wanted to get something we could grow with – something designed for a bigger enterprise that we could start small with and expand into as needed. John Colantonio from Mister Safety Shoes