Warehouse and Supply Chain Management for Retailers
- Accurately track and distribute products
- Shorten order fulfillment times
- Manage receiving, stock keeping and order fulfillment
- Turn cross-dock orders around efficiently
- Manage put-away inventory with bin location management
- Reduce inventory investment by improving order fulfillment ratios
- Reduce overall costs and minimize clerical errors by eliminating paper usage
Everything You Need to Manage Your Warehouse
Order fulfillment from web,
phone and mail orders
Returns to vendor
Pre/post distributed purchase
order for multiple locations
By running multiple warehouses on the same database you can improve efficiencies through consolidation, combining goods from multiple shipping pallets into single pallets.
No piece of information generated by your stores is wasted: it provides the insight you need to distribute the right products to the right locations at the right time, increasing revenue.
We process approximately 30-35 pallets on a daily basis which equates to about 500,000 boxes a year. Using the cycle count functionality of the system, we maintain the accuracy of our inventory on a monthly and even daily basis. We’ve taken our cycle time and reduced down by 70-80% of where we were a year ago in getting things in the door and out to our stores
Total Warehouse has given us real-time visibility and a better process. We reduced our time to store by 14+ days!
President/COO, FIELDS Canada